INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
The Company collects personal information from its customers and prospective customers primarily to assist in providing premium products for fashion conscious individuals by, among other things, processing your order(s), replying to your questions; providing our newsletter, blog and new product updates via e-mail; facilitating a transaction you chose to enter into with our third party partner(s), and incorporating your feedback into improvements to our Site.
When you order products or services from the Website, we will collect the information necessary to complete your order, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card number and/or PayPal identifier) and billing address and/or shipping address. You may also provide us with other information that you might submit. If you create an account, we will collect information about your purchases and payment methods, as well as the shipping addresses that you add to your address book, in order to make future shopping experiences faster and more convenient.
This Site is intended for the personal use of individuals who reside in the United States interested in learning about the Company or purchasing Company products. This Site is not intended to attract or be used by minors under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent, and the Company will not knowingly collect personal information from such visitors.
We may collect this information in a variety of ways including:
- Through our Digital Services: We may collect information from or about you through our websites, software applications, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services (the “Digital Services”), e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter, make a purchase, or through voluntary entry.
- From other sources: We also may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, certified installers, third-party vehicle repair or service centers, and social media platforms.
- Customers who purchase products may be able to create an account, which is hosted on our website. We may collect and process the following types of data for your Pashion Footwear Account that you elect to provide to us: your customer registration information; the status of your order; warranty and other documentation for your products; and general information about your products. You can access your Account to update the information from or about you in that account at any time.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Digital Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Digital Services function properly.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Digital Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Digital Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Digital Services and response rates.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information we collect to communicate with you, to provide and improve our products and services, and for the purposes listed below:
We may use information we collect to communicate with you, including:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or product information, information alerts, information about events, or news.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding our products and services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To present products and offers tailored to you based on previous orders.
- To allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- To facilitate social sharing and communications functionality.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails from us or our affiliates, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions in any marketing e-mail received from us or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use information we collect to provide and improve our products and services, including:
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, e.g., to process your payments, fulfill your requests for product financing, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase, and provide you with related customer service.
- To develop and promote new products and services, and to improve or modify our existing products and services.
- To analyze and improve the security of our products and services.
- To deliver any other services you have requested.
We also may use information we collect for other purposes, including:
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- Except as described above and below, Pashion Footwear may use or share information that does not personally identify you for any purpose, such as for operational or research purposes, for industry analysis, to improve or modify our products and services, to better tailor our products and services to your needs, and where legally required.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Company also may transfer your information
- To our affiliated companies;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its employees or visitors to this Site; or
- In compliance with subpoenas or other valid court orders, in response to inquiries and requests from regulatory authorities, in connection with the prevention or detection of fraud, or as otherwise permitted or required by law. In addition, we will make full use of all information acquired through this Site or otherwise that is not identifiable to you.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping or legal compliance purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us at email@example.com.
RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have many choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of information from or about you or your use of our products or services. These include:
- Configuring your browser to decline or accept cookies.
- Opting out of analytics tools.
- Opting out of certain electronic communications.
- Opting out of other types of data processing for which you have originally chosen to opt-in.
In certain jurisdictions you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about certain information we maintain about you; update and correct inaccuracies in that information; have the information restricted or deleted; object or withdraw your consent to certain uses of information; and lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. You may also have the right to data portability with regard to the data you provided to us. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law.
UPDATE TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
To contact us with a question or comment, to opt out from certain services, or to ask about your ability to exercise your privacy rights described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that e-mail communications are not always secure, so please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.
Pashion Footwear is committed to ensuring that its suppliers do not use slave or child labor or engage in human trafficking. Pashion Footwear does not, and will not, tolerate the use of slave or child labor in the manufacture of its products and does not, and will not, accept products or services from suppliers that engage in human trafficking in any form. Human trafficking, child labor and slavery are crimes under state, federal and international law. These crimes exist in countries throughout the world.
Pashion Footwear is committed to making sure our materials remain consistent across all our products. We will ensure our suppliers are using the materials we requested. However, should the supplier fail to meet our standards, Pashion Footwear may see a disruption in fulfillment to replace any damaged goods, or goods that are not up to our standards. In such a case, we will notify our customers of the delay in shipping. Should a customer receive a faulty product, with materials that are incorrect, they should email email@example.com to submit a claim. If the claim is verified, they can exchange their product for a different one.