The Pashion Stelo™ is the first footwear support mechanism engineered to allow the complete conversion between a flat and high heel. Inserting it provides the support, rigidity, and stability of a high heel shoe. Removing it allows the shoe to flatten into a flexible flat.
Converting your Pashions
A Twist and a Lift
- Twist the heel clockwise a quarter turn to unlock
- Lift the heel from the heel of the sole
- Remove the Stelo from the sole
- Pop the flat heel cap into the heel of the sole
To High Heel
- Remove the flat heel cap from the shoe
- Hook the tip of the Stelo under the pin in the sole
- Align the locking mechanism by turning the heel a quarter turn clockwise from the Stelo
- Push heel into heel of sole.
- Twist the heel a quarter turn counter-clockwise to lock it in place
What You Get
Pashion’s Convertible Tech Package
Every pair of Pashions comes with one full Pashion Convertible Tech package. The package includes the patent-pending removable Stelo (arch support), removable heels*, and rubber heel caps to protect the shoes while worn as flats. A drawstring bag is included to easily stow away parts when not in use.
*Additional heel height kits can be purchased separately.